There is a revolutionary weight loss food that works in real life! Its time to expect something different from a weight loss diet for your dog or cat. Overfeeding a cat or dog leads to an abundance of health problems that shorten or endanger their lives. The key to keeping your pet’s weight in check is to feed them a well balanced diet with an appropriate number of calories for their breed, age, body type, activity level, pregnant/lactating, and whether or not they have been spayed or neutered. Most animals want your affection and attention, not just your food.
What you can do to slim your pet down
- Decrease treats by reducing the amount fed – smaller sized, broken in half
- Gradually increase exercise
- Mentally and physically interactive toys
- Monitor and keep track of your pet’s weight and Body Condition Score
- Hills Metabolic Diet has been created restricts the number of calories consumed while giving them the nutrients to maintain their health.